2018 Full Season Vendors:
- Beehive Alchemy/Wildermann Apiaries: honey, soap, body care products, and books
- Chillwaukee: handcrafted popsicles
- Pao’s Garden (Ka Pao Lor): locally grown vegetables, fruit, and flowers
- Pleasant Hill Farm (Charlie Thao): locally grown vegetables, fruit, and culinary herbs
- Village Farmstead: locally grown produce, sauerkraut, kimchi, hot sauce, relish, and kombucha
- Shoua Vang: locally grown vegetables, strawberries, and flowers
- Triciclo Peru LLC: ready to eat Peruvian empanadas made from scratch
- Pedro’s South American Food: ready to eat tacos, tamales, and other South American fare
- Open Kitchen: locally sourced and homemade salsas, chili sauces, hot sauces, and freshly made tortillas and corn products
2018 Part-Time Vendors:
- La Tarte Bakery: locally made biscotti, bread, cookies, croissants, scones, muffins, pies, strudel, and gluten free options
- The Good Little Cookie Company: vegan decorated cookies, many of which are allergen-free (i.e. soy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free)
Over the seasons the Riverwest Gardeners Market has offered “daily spots”. These spots were open to vendors interested in selling their products at one or a handful of markets throughout the season. They were based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Moving forward, the daily spots will no longer be offered. In doing so, we open spots for vendors dedicated to feeding a growing and hungry Riverwest community. We truly appreciate your understanding and welcome all and any suggestions.
Please do not hesitate with any questions or comments you may have regarding the change. We are more than happy to help!