The Riverwest Gardeners Market is excited to announce that it will provide the community with fresh food year-round! The market will be at the Jazz Gallery, 926 East Center Street, Milwaukee, WI. The market runs from 11am-4pm every 1st & 3rd Sunday of the month from November 3rd-June 1st. *No market April 20th & the market will be combined with RRRAGS on December 15th
EBT will continue to be accepted year-round.
Confirmed 2013-2014 Winter vendors:
- Alice’s Garden: herbs, bath & body products
- Beehive Alchemy: raw honey, artisan soaps, & bodycare products
- Log Cabin Orchard: fruit, prepared foods
- BSW Farm: meat & eggs
- That Salsa Lady: chips & salsa
- Springdale Farm: organic produce
- Grassroots Farm: produce, rainbow eggs, preserved tomato products
- Glorioso’s:olive oil, dips & spreads, deli items, sauces, etc
- Our Daily Salt: handmade wood cutting boards & kitchen utensils (Dec 15th, Jan 5th, 9th, Feb 2nd, 16th, March 2nd, 16th, April 6th, May 4th, 18th, & June 1st)
- Martita’s Mixers: margarita mix (Dec 1st, 15th, March 16th, May 4th, 18th)
- Willoway Farm: produce (Nov, 3, 17th, May 4th, 18th)
Interested in Becoming a 2013-2014 Winter Vendor?
Applications for daily vendors are still being accepted. Please fill out the following forms and mail or email to the address in the market application along with the list of dates you wish to attend the market. If your application is approved, we will contact you about booth fees.
The season is $280 and daily fees are $30/day
For all questions about the Riverwest Winter Gardeners Market please contact the Winter Market Manager, Theresa Kenney via email at Elogical1@mac.com